Reminder: Rare Entries Contest 3

• Dear friends,

This is a reminder of the 3rd Rare Entries Contest. You have a couple of days left to send me your answers!

I'll repeat the questions:

0. Give a first name shared by at least five characters from five different Voyages Extraordinaires.

1. Name an artist who provided at least one illustration that was included in an illustrated Hetzel edition of a Voyage Extraordinaire.

2. Name a person who, inspired by Jules Verne's Le Tour du Monde en 80 Jours, made a trip around the world in 80 days or less, and published an account of the journey, saying that Jules Verne's novel was the inspiration for it.

3. Give the name of a submarine that is mentioned in a work by Jules Verne.

4. Give the name of a ship that Jules Verne travelled on.

5. Name an animal species of which at least one individual representative, in a Voyage Extraordinaire, has a proper name. That is, if a duck called Donald would appear in a Voyage Extraordinaire, than "duck" would be a correct answer.

6. Name a Voyage Extraordinaire that is *completely* written from a first-person perspective, i.e. the narrator is one of the characters in the story.

7. Name someone who is currently the president of a Jules Verne Society, Jules Verne Club, or similar association.

8. Name a character from a work by Jules Verne whose full name is also the full title of the work he/she appears in (subtitles may be ignored for this question).

9. Name someone who was Jules Verne's opponent in a court of law.

Best regards,
    Garmt.