Star Wars Episode III

• Special Announcement: Episode III Title
    July 24, 2004

starwars.com is pleased to announce that Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith is the full title of the next Star Wars film, scheduled for release on May 19, 2005.
    The Sith are masters of the dark side of the Force and the sworn enemies of the Jedi. They were all but exterminated by the Jedi a thousand years ago, but the evil order continued in secrecy. They operated quietly, behind the scenes, acting in pairs - a Master and an Apprentice - patiently biding their time before they could take over the galaxy. In Episode III, they'll finally exact their revenge on the Jedi.

The title was publicly revealed today in a special presentation to a packed audience of Star Wars fans at Comic-Con International in San Diego, California. "For some time now, the naming of a new Star Wars movie has taken on some special meaning among core fans, who love to take part in guessing games before a title is announced, and then engage in debate once it is," said Steve Sansweet, Director of Content Management and Head of Fan Relations for Lucasfilm. "Let the debates begin."

www.starwars.com

• um ehrlich zu sein liegen meine erwartungen nicht allzu hoch. :(

Unterwegs sein

das ist es doch
    per pedes per Rad
    per Bahn per Flugzeug
    per Kopf in ferne Zonen
    zu finden was unauffindbar
    jenseits der Grenzen
    deiner selbst

• Naja, wie schlecht kann's noch werden? Ich freue mich auf den Film, weil man nun endlich den Wandel von Anakin zu Darth Vader sehen wird. Mit etwas Glück sehen wir auch endlich den ersten Kampf zwischen Vader und Kenobi.

Diese 2 Sachen sind die Hauptgründe für mich diesen Film zu sehen.

Darüber hinaus bin ich echt gespannt, wie man es hinbiegt, dass Anakín mitbekommt einen Sohn, aber keine Tochter zu haben :lol:

My breath smells of a thousand fags and when I'm drunk I dance like me Dad I've started to dress a bit like him.

Early morning when I wake up I look like Kiss but without the make up and that's a good line to take it to the bridge

My bed's full of takeaways and fantasies of easy lays.The pause button's broke on my video and is this real cos I feel fake, Oprah Winfrey Ricki Lake, teach me things I don't need to know

And you know cos my life's a mess And I'm trying to grow so before I'm old I'll confess you think that I'm strong you're wrong

If I did it all again I'd be a nun, the rain was never cold when I was young, I'm still young, we're still young
    Life's too short to be afraid. Step inside the sun!

Life's too short to be afraid so take a pill to numb the pain. You don't have to take the blame.

RW - Strong
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.pharaonennacht.de/avatar/avatar_williams.jpg]