Genesis: The Platinum Collection

• Was lag da unter dem Weihnachsbaum und füllt derzeit klanglich mein Wohnzimmer :D

[Blockierte Grafik: http://images-eu.amazon.com/im…000679QK2.03.LZZZZZZZ.jpg]

Disc 1[list=1]
    [*]No son of mine
    [*]I can't dance
    [*]Jesus he knows me
    [*]Hold on my heart
    [*]Invisible touch
    [*]Throwing it all away
    [*]Tonight tonight tonight (Edit)
    [*]Land of confusion
    [*]In too deep
    [*]Mama
    [*]That's all
    [*]Home by the sea
    [*]Second home by the sea
    [*]Illegal alien
    [*]Paperlate
    [*]Calling all stations
    [/list=1]

Disc 2[list=1]
    [*]Abacab
    [*]Keep it dark
    [*]Turn it on again
    [*]Behind the lines
    [*]Duchess
    [*]Misunderstanding
    [*]Many too many
    [*]Follow you follow me
    [*]Undertow
    [*]In that quiet earth
    [*]Afterglow
    [*]Your own special way
    [*]A trick of the tail
    [*]Ripples
    [*]Los endos
    [/list=1]

Disc 3[list=1]
    [*]The lamb lies down on Broadway
    [*]Counting out time
    [*]Carpet crawlers
    [*]Firth of fifth
    [*]The cinema show
    [*]I know what I like (in your wardrobe)
    [*]Supper's ready
    [*]The musical box
    [*]The knife
    [/list=1]

Bei Amazon.de EUR 19,99

• geile Songauswahl :] wurden die Lieder neu eingespielt oder sind das noch die Originalaufnahmen (vor allem die alten mit Peter Gabriel)?

Ich sehe gerade, dass die chronologisch rückwärts sortiert sind - coole Idee :D

My breath smells of a thousand fags and when I'm drunk I dance like me Dad I've started to dress a bit like him.

Early morning when I wake up I look like Kiss but without the make up and that's a good line to take it to the bridge

My bed's full of takeaways and fantasies of easy lays.The pause button's broke on my video and is this real cos I feel fake, Oprah Winfrey Ricki Lake, teach me things I don't need to know

And you know cos my life's a mess And I'm trying to grow so before I'm old I'll confess you think that I'm strong you're wrong

If I did it all again I'd be a nun, the rain was never cold when I was young, I'm still young, we're still young
    Life's too short to be afraid. Step inside the sun!

Life's too short to be afraid so take a pill to numb the pain. You don't have to take the blame.

RW - Strong
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.pharaonennacht.de/avatar/avatar_williams.jpg]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Kabukichan ()

• Zitat

Original von Kabukichan
    geile Songauswahl :] wurden die Lieder neu eingespielt oder sind das noch die Originalaufnahmen (vor allem die alten mit Peter Gabriel)?

Ich sehe gerade, dass die chronologisch rückwärts sortiert sind - coole Idee :D

Einige Lieder sind "überarbeitet", aber wohl eher nur zur Klangverbesserung also keine direkten Neuaufnahmen.
    Genaueres müsste ich mal aus dem Inlay herausschreiben :)