2 weitere kleine hinweise zu buch 6

• auszug....

Die erste Frage war, ob es einen bestimmten Grund gab, warum Ginny Weasley so sehr Katzen mag! Sie wurde von Percy in "Kammer des Schreckens" als Katzenliebhaberin beschrieben. Auch wurde oft beschrieben, dass sie sich wie eine Katze zusammenrollte und einmal verjagte sie eine wütende Katze. Jo Rowling beantwortete diese Frage mit Nein, war aber überrascht, dass einigen Fans dieses besonders auffiel.

Die zweite Frage war, was nun nach Sirius Tod aus Kreacher und dem Grimmauld-Platz Nummer 12 würde. Diese Frage beantwortet Jo Rowling damit, das wir dieses schon sehr früh, am Anfang des sechsten Buches erfahren werden. Auf die Frage, ob es noch immer das Hauptquartier des Ordens sei, antwortet Jo nur, das wir auch dass noch herausfinden werden.

Unterwegs sein

das ist es doch
    per pedes per Rad
    per Bahn per Flugzeug
    per Kopf in ferne Zonen
    zu finden was unauffindbar
    jenseits der Grenzen
    deiner selbst

• Wo ist denn der Hinweis auf Buch 6 in der Antwort der ersten Frage? :lol: - also ich kann daraus keinen Hinweis ablesen. Vielleicht erklärt mir's mal jemand?

• Der Hinweis ist, dass es eine nicht besonders relevante Information für den weiteren Verlauf der Geschichte ist ;)

My breath smells of a thousand fags and when I'm drunk I dance like me Dad I've started to dress a bit like him.

Early morning when I wake up I look like Kiss but without the make up and that's a good line to take it to the bridge

My bed's full of takeaways and fantasies of easy lays.The pause button's broke on my video and is this real cos I feel fake, Oprah Winfrey Ricki Lake, teach me things I don't need to know

And you know cos my life's a mess And I'm trying to grow so before I'm old I'll confess you think that I'm strong you're wrong

If I did it all again I'd be a nun, the rain was never cold when I was young, I'm still young, we're still young
    Life's too short to be afraid. Step inside the sun!

Life's too short to be afraid so take a pill to numb the pain. You don't have to take the blame.

RW - Strong
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.pharaonennacht.de/avatar/avatar_williams.jpg]

• Hinweise nach Auschlussverfahren :lol:

My breath smells of a thousand fags and when I'm drunk I dance like me Dad I've started to dress a bit like him.

Early morning when I wake up I look like Kiss but without the make up and that's a good line to take it to the bridge

My bed's full of takeaways and fantasies of easy lays.The pause button's broke on my video and is this real cos I feel fake, Oprah Winfrey Ricki Lake, teach me things I don't need to know

And you know cos my life's a mess And I'm trying to grow so before I'm old I'll confess you think that I'm strong you're wrong

If I did it all again I'd be a nun, the rain was never cold when I was young, I'm still young, we're still young
    Life's too short to be afraid. Step inside the sun!

Life's too short to be afraid so take a pill to numb the pain. You don't have to take the blame.

RW - Strong
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.pharaonennacht.de/avatar/avatar_williams.jpg]