Tsunami - Die tödliche Welle

• Hi,

hat einer von Euch diese Folge von Discovery Channel auf der Platte rumfliegen? Das würde ich gerne haben...
    Was ich auch noch suche, ist eine Folge über Vulkanausbrüche und die dabei auftretende pyroklastische Wolke.

spacie

====================
    Duff is best !
    :prost:
    ====================

• Leider nicht, aber ich kann mal das Programm durchstöbern, ob es demnächst mal läuft - sofern dir auch eine VHS-Aufnahme reichen würde

My breath smells of a thousand fags and when I'm drunk I dance like me Dad I've started to dress a bit like him.

Early morning when I wake up I look like Kiss but without the make up and that's a good line to take it to the bridge

My bed's full of takeaways and fantasies of easy lays.The pause button's broke on my video and is this real cos I feel fake, Oprah Winfrey Ricki Lake, teach me things I don't need to know

And you know cos my life's a mess And I'm trying to grow so before I'm old I'll confess you think that I'm strong you're wrong

If I did it all again I'd be a nun, the rain was never cold when I was young, I'm still young, we're still young
    Life's too short to be afraid. Step inside the sun!

Life's too short to be afraid so take a pill to numb the pain. You don't have to take the blame.

RW - Strong
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.pharaonennacht.de/avatar/avatar_williams.jpg]