ungefähr dieser Inhalt wurde einem Fan per Email zugesendet:
1) Dirk's started the next Pitt book - I can tell you it has something to do with the Northwest Passage and will have Pitt & crew frolicking around the Artic. Exciting, huh!
2) Clive was pretty pleased with Paul's work on The Navigator so it should be a hit with the fans! Just a little over a month to go for it!! I can't wait!!
3) Clive has been reviewing the galleys on The Chase - he also solicited Roland Dahlquist to work on some illustrations ala the Pitt books - that should add a little fun to the release. That means it's not far off from an ARC release. I've begun the groveling process - I have no shame.
4) On the NUMA front - a crew is headed to Lake Michigan this week to resume the search for a DC-4 that crashed there back in the 50's. Then in June - Dirk's headed back to England to resume the hunt for the Bonhomme Richard.
5) Jack is hard at work on the next Oregon Files book. Maybe Papa Jim can do some long-distance arm-twisting and find out some inside scoop on it!!
1. Dirk Cussler arbeitet an einen neuen Buch
2. The Navigator ist bald fertig und wird ein Hit
3. Clive sucht einen Illustrator für den Western The Chase
4. Die reale NUMA sucht am Lake Michigan eine DC-4, welche in den 50er Jahren versunken ist.
5. Jack deBrul arbeitet hart an einem neuen Oregon File Buch.