Bald wieder täglich!

• Ich will endlich das lang versprochene 2-Stunden-Special, dass nach zeitl. nach der letzten Episode angesiedelt sein soll...

My breath smells of a thousand fags and when I'm drunk I dance like me Dad I've started to dress a bit like him.

Early morning when I wake up I look like Kiss but without the make up and that's a good line to take it to the bridge

My bed's full of takeaways and fantasies of easy lays.The pause button's broke on my video and is this real cos I feel fake, Oprah Winfrey Ricki Lake, teach me things I don't need to know

And you know cos my life's a mess And I'm trying to grow so before I'm old I'll confess you think that I'm strong you're wrong

If I did it all again I'd be a nun, the rain was never cold when I was young, I'm still young, we're still young
    Life's too short to be afraid. Step inside the sun!

Life's too short to be afraid so take a pill to numb the pain. You don't have to take the blame.

RW - Strong
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.pharaonennacht.de/avatar/avatar_williams.jpg]

• Zitat

Original von Fiemetta

So was hätte ich auch gerne, wo gibt es das, irgendwo auf DVD???

Das gibt es noch nirgendwo. Man verspricht das den Fans schon seit der letzten Voyager-Staffel, hat aber sonst nix mehr darüber verlauten lassen...

My breath smells of a thousand fags and when I'm drunk I dance like me Dad I've started to dress a bit like him.

Early morning when I wake up I look like Kiss but without the make up and that's a good line to take it to the bridge

My bed's full of takeaways and fantasies of easy lays.The pause button's broke on my video and is this real cos I feel fake, Oprah Winfrey Ricki Lake, teach me things I don't need to know

And you know cos my life's a mess And I'm trying to grow so before I'm old I'll confess you think that I'm strong you're wrong

If I did it all again I'd be a nun, the rain was never cold when I was young, I'm still young, we're still young
    Life's too short to be afraid. Step inside the sun!

Life's too short to be afraid so take a pill to numb the pain. You don't have to take the blame.

RW - Strong
    [Blockierte Grafik: http://www.pharaonennacht.de/avatar/avatar_williams.jpg]

• Zitat

Original von Fiemetta
    "Star Trek: Deep Space Nine" wird vorraussichtlich ab dem 20.09.04 täglich um 17:45 Uhr ausgestrahlt werden und nimmt den alten Sendeplatz von "Star Trek: The Next Generation" ein. Ist das nicht mal eine nette Neuigkeit?

Na dann - auf ins "Quark's" zu einer Fasche Rutbeer. Ich finde diese Ferengi rund um Quark einfach genial - vor allem die kriminelle Mugi, die es wagt sich fremden Männern angezogen zu nähern und diese dann auch noch an zu sprechen :grins: Aber na ja - als Freundin des großen Nagus hat man halt auch einige Privilegien :rolleyes: